19 Stunning New Light Fixtures
October 7, 2015 - table lamp
1. Iacoli McAllister‘s Jamie Iacoli and Brian McAllister collaborated with potion artist John Hogan to furnish a smoked-glass cylinder, Nunki, that is dangling from a plain a armature and counterweighted by a hoop of Carrara marble—the same mill as a tip of a company’s Algedi side table.
2. HollyG list flare in potion and powder-coated aluminum by FontanaArte.
3. Halo candelabrum in charcoal and leather by Kjartan Oskarsson.
4. Lamp #21 Pendant Fixture in embellished maple and coronet by Torbjörn Vejvi.
5. Atlas list flare in glass, copper, and solid-surfacing by Ladies Gentlemen Studio.
6. Edi candelabrum in embellished iron and potion by Venini.
7. Flame match tie in borosilicate glass, powder-coated aluminum and steel handle by Luum Lighting.
8. Cluster 2-Light list flare in coronet by Rosie Li Studio.
9. Oda list flare in powder-coated steel and potion by Pulpo.
10. Woven Glass match fixtures in colored-glass and inapt coronet by Gustav outpost Treeck.
11. Blum match tie in nickel-plated steel and embellished stainless-steel thread by Arturo Alvarez.
12. Ring match fixtures in discriminating coronet with fluorescent tubes by Lee Broom.
13. Crisp candelabrum in potion by Rich Brilliant Willing.
14. During a Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan, in a “Low Tech Crafts” satellite muster Floris Wubben showed his Globe match fixtures in ceramic and a machine that Studio Floris Wubben had designed to make them.
15. For a Macaron, only as with a succulent namesake, Silvia Ceñal Design Studio churned adult simple ingredients: The hoop tip and a ring bottom are untreated fir plywood simply CNC-routed with holes that are afterwards threaded with polypropylene cord in possibly red, yellow, blue, or white.
18. In Patrick Jouin ID’s LED charge lamp, Ato for Kos Lighting, a slim arm of extruded aluminum articulates from an elbowlike joint, divulgence a cord during a juncture.