For Goodness’ Sake for Sunday, Nov. 30, 2014
November 30, 2014 - table lamp
Administered by La Crosse County, a For Goodness’ Sake module provides donated domicile products to a needy.
The phone numbers listed are for internal group contacts, not a chairman in need.
- Disabled chairman needs finish table, lamps, dresser, list and chairs. Call Marilyn, 608-785-6128.
- Needed, women’s winter cloak distance 4-5x, twin beds and bedding, cot (from non-smoking home). Call propagandize advisor Sue, 608-789-7970.
- Family seeking Christmas tree. Call Susan, 608-784-1035 ext. 3.
- Individual needs bed, tiny table/chairs, recliner, rugs, kitchen items, domicile and toiletries. Call Katie, 608-787-1111.
- Elderly male needs supine seated bike with relocating arms and building lamp. Call Sue, 608-785-5885.
- La Crosse County Holiday For Goodness’ Sake is seeking money and present label donations to use to support their clients who are not sponsored by a holiday project. Checks can be done payable to “For Goodness’ Sake” and mailed to 300 Fourth St. N., La Crosse, Wis., 54601. For some-more information hit Lindsey, 608-785-5841.
- Do we have an object that you’d like to donate, though we don’t see it listed today? E-mail SundayFGSneeds@lacrossecounty.org to forewarn amicable workers of your donations.