Lamp might have sparked deadly root River fire

March 8, 2018 - table lamp

The means of a Nov. 10 residence glow that killed a immature Leaf River proffer firefighter might have been a vital room lamp. The State Fire Marshal’s bureau is statute a means of a glow during 209 W. Second St. undetermined, though questioner Mitchell S. Kushner was means to establish that a glow began on a initial floor, along a west wall of a vital room.

LEAF RIVER – The means of a Nov. 10 residence glow that killed a immature Leaf River proffer firefighter might have been a vital room lamp.

The State Fire Marshal’s bureau is statute a means of a glow during 209 W. Second St. undetermined, though questioner Mitchell S. Kushner was means to establish that a glow began on a initial floor, along a west wall of a vital room.

‘); // SHOW ORIGAMI CONTAINER WHEN WINDOW LESS THAN 1024px
} else {
$(“#inline-ad”).html(”); // SHOW BIG BOX WHEN WINDOW GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO 1024px
}

A list flare was plugged in and sat on a wooden chest in front of a window on that wall.

Wires were found still plugged into a opening and there was a “V” settlement that “traveled upwards and outwards” from that area, though stays of a flare itself could not be found, Kushner pronounced in his report.

The home did have operative fume detectors, a news said.

Greg Wood, 19, a first-year firefighter, and his dog died in a second-floor bedroom.

His father Marcus Wood, 44, emissary arch of a proffer glow department, and his hermit Travis, 16, a cadet firefighter, were treated for browns during a Rockford hospital, and his mom Nicole, 40, an EMT for a department, was treated and expelled that day.

The glow pennyless out shortly before 1 a.m. during a house, that was only a retard from a glow station. It has given been demolished.

The home belonged to Lazette Rasmussen of Chana.

Greg graduated from Forreston High in May. He was a member of a Leaf River Fire Department Volunteer Cadet Program, and had only finished EMT classes. He and his father also volunteered for a German Valley Fire Department.

The Leaf River Fire Department set adult a account for a family during German American State Bank. Checks can be sent to a bank during P.O. Box 89, German Valley, IL 61039, or forsaken off during any branch, with “Woods family” in a memo field.

In addition, a fundraiser starts during 4 p.m. Saturday during Rumors sports bar, 114 Main St. in Leaf River, with song by DJ Trygg, splash specials, basket raffles and a 50-50 raffle during 8 p.m. Donation jars will be placed around a bar, and all deduction will be given to a Wood family.

Call 815-738-6116 for some-more information.

source ⦿ http://www.saukvalley.com/2018/03/08/lamp-may-have-sparked-fatal-leaf-river-fire/a81wixf/

More lamp ...

› tags: table lamp /