Surya expands categories for Dallas summer marketplace | Furniture Today
June 19, 2017 - table lamp
CARTERSVILLE, Ga. — Surya will arrangement stretched carpet and lighting collections as good as oversized art during a World Trade Center 560 salon during a Total Home Gift Market in Dallas, Jun 21-27.
Surya’s carpet collections continue to grow with high-quality, innovative designs opposite a cost and character spectrum. Rug collections to be showcased during marketplace include:
- The machine-made Tibetan collection is comprised of 12 rugs with designs trimming from normal independent patterns and core medallions to modern, epitome styles in varying shades of gray interconnected with cream.
- Adaptable for indoor and outside use, a machine-made Marmaris collection utilizes browns, grays and blues in solid, limit and hideaway designs for a normal cultured during an affordable price.
- The Elise machine-made collection’s designs operation from normal to epitome with a distressed, antique aesthetic. The neutral palette is updated by abounding blues, golds and purples.
- The hand-tufted pelt Koryak collection facilities bold, complicated designs in pointed tone palettes of black, grays and whites in a super soft, plush pile.
Surya will also underline a tradition carpet program, that allows for customer-specified size, figure and design.
In addition, Surya will be exhibiting hundreds of new and best-selling task, list and building lamps in a accumulation of styles and sizes. Surya’s lighting collection now includes some-more than 600 lamps. Lamps to be showcased during marketplace include:
- The hand-sculpted steel Whitworth list flare has an aged lead finish and farfetched linen drum shade.
- The contemporary complicated Hartley list and building lamps have an X-shaped, steel physique and a options of a coronet or black finish with a rectilinear linen shade.
Oversized art will also be featured prominently during Surya’s Dallas showroom, with some-more than 10,000 picture options available.