Table flare triggers glow in Nashua hotel room
January 22, 2017 - table lamp
NASHUA — The flare shade on a list flare was a means of a fifth-floor room glow during a Crown Plaza Hotel Saturday night.
Nashua Fire officials news a occupants were in Room 523 when a glow pennyless out, and that it had been extinguished by a time they arrived during 6:36 p.m.
Nashua Deputy Chief Glen J. MacDonald pronounced a glow wasn’t poignant adequate to trigger a sprinkler complement though a fume detectors did work. First responders reported that some fume was still in a hotel room on their arrival.
There were no injuries ensuing from a tiny blaze, and room repairs was singular to a flare and a tiny apportionment of a wall, officials said.
The means of a glow is still underneath investigation.